Jaime Jackson, Attorney
Jaime Jackson is a compassionate and uncompromising personal injury attorney with more than twenty years of trial experience. He has a reputation for being relentless in his pursuit of justice and fighting for his clients where safety issues are concerned. Jaime has a track record of success in complex cases and juries have awarded multi-million dollar verdicts, including an $8.2m verdict against General Motors and a $6m verdict against York Hospital.
Awards and recognition
Jaime’s success as a trial attorney has also been acknowledged by his peers with the following awards:
- Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Harrisburg, PA 2020-2023
- Best Lawyers – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs – 2020-2023
- Best Lawyers – Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs 2020-2023
- Best Lawyers – Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs 2023
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer 2014 – 2022
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Pennsylvania in 2012 – 2020
He is often invited to speak at state and national Trial Lawyer Associations and is a frequent presenter on the subjects of trial strategies, vehicle safety, truck safety, and crash avoidance technologies.
In addition, Jaime is a key figure in the following organizations:
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG), Former President (2019-2021)
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ), Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Pennsylvania Delegate
- Keenan Trial Institute, Faculty
- Academy of Product Safety Attorneys (APSA), President
Jaime received his law degree from The University of Maine School of Law, graduating in 1997 cum laude. Currently, he is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
Passions and pursuits
Jaime is a dedicated ultra-runner and often draws on the many parallels between long distance running and being a trial attorney. Consequently, his favorite quote comes from the Chinese Proverb; “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
Emma Parnham, COO
Emma provides all-round support to Jaime Jackson Law. She is a Scottish qualified lawyer with experience across finance and accounting, human resources and employee benefits, strategic marketing, and leadership development.
Known for her ability to think strategically and analytically, Emma is solutions-focused and pays attention to detail.
Emma graduated with a Bachelor of Laws with Honors degree from The University of Glasgow. She then went on to complete a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Glasgow Graduate School of Law, followed by the Solicitors’ Professional Competence Course with one of Scotland’s top law firms. She moved to the USA in 2013 and became a US Citizen in 2019.
Passions and Pursuits
Emma’s passion lies in a life lived outdoors and a continual pursuit of excellence. She is a former Scotland and Great Britain field hockey athlete, and still enjoys running, cycling, and backpacking in the summer, as well as skiing in the winter. Aside from her field hockey career, her biggest accomplishment is completing the New York City Marathon, the farthest distance she has ever run.
Emma also enjoys reading and inspirational quotes. Her personal mantra is adapted from Benjamin Franklin, “fail to prepare, prepare to fail.”